President and Founding Partner
Bevi Chagnon is one of the country’s top experts for government publishing, covering print, web, Acrobat PDF, XML, multi-channel publishing technologies, and Section 508 accessibility. She is an information architect, award-winning designer (print and web), digital media expert, photographer, and computer programmer.
Bevi is a senior trainer and professional speaker on cross-media publishing technologies, from content to design to deployment, as well as Section 508 accessibility.
Technology, publishing, communications, and Sec. 508 accessibility
Section 508 accessibility, publishing, digital media communications.
Section 508 accessibility and publishing technology for government
PubCom is an industry leader for government publishing technology—Acrobat, XML, eBook/ePubs, Internet, print, Web, and Section 508 accessibility.
With 35 years of experience in Federal publishing, we provide the following expert services to Federal government publishers and prime and subcontractors:
• Training and consulting for Section 508 accessibility of websites and electronic documents, including MS Office, Acrobat PDF, Adobe InDesign.
• Consulting on government printing procurement and technical requirements for printing through the GPO.
• Publication workflows for XML and multi-channel/cross-media publishing.
• Technical support and document remediation for Section 508 accessibility.
• Backup production services.
NAICS 611420, 541511, 561320, 541430, 541490.