Get Bid Match
Opportunities Delivered to You Daily
The U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce™ provides a very robust, complimentary Bid Match service for our Business Plus Members.*
Our Bid Match system monitors a wide range of federal, state, local and international government bid opportunities – providing relevant, detailed information on bids matching your company's offerings at your personal Bid Match web portal, or via email directly to your inbox. The Bid Match service is an essential tool for any company seeking government contracts.
Gary Harlin, our Government Contracting Expert, works with you to set up search filters that target relevant opportunities matching your custom set of criteria.
Opportunity sources included in our Bid Match system are:
- State & Local Governments: Bid opportunities from city, county, and state agencies across the United States. To populate this proprietary database, our Internet Research Team monitors hundreds of procurement Web sites daily.
- Federal FedBizOpps: FedBizOpps is the Internet entry point for all federal bids over $25,000. We access all bids published in the FedBizOpps.
- DLA (Defense Logistics Agency) Bids: Considered small purchases – contains T-, Q-, R-, and X-bid opportunities retrieved daily from DIBBS-BSM (the DLA Internet Bid Board System)
- Other Federal Purchases: This database contains federal contract opportunities that aren’t included in our other databases. Key sources for this database include electronic bulletin boards and Web sites hosted by federal agencies such as TACOM, NASA, and the FAA.
- Blue Tops: Blue Tops are DoD press releases issued for contract awards valued at $5M or more, providing you with excellent up-to-date information on potential subcontracting opportunities.
- International Bids: Our international database includes international agricultural leads, bids from our Foreign Trade Opportunities (FTO) database, as well as opportunities from embassies and consulates around the world. In addition, it contains bid opportunities from MERX, the Canadian equivalent of the FedBizOpps database.
GET STARTED HERE:
Precise Filtering of Bid Opportunities: Our profile strategists will work with you to set up a detailed search profile, fine tuning your search results until you get exactly what you’re looking for. We also set up your personal page on our Bid Match web site.
E-mail & Web Delivery of Bid Opportunities: Each day that your search profile results in matching bid opportunities, you will receive a notification e-mail that summarizes the bid opportunities found. These e-mails also include a link to your own personal page on our Bid Match web site where you can view the newly posted bid matches, as well as all bid matches posted in the last 30 days. By bookmarking this page, you (and others at your organization), can peruse the stored bid opportunities at any time.
: We'll also provide you with access to our database of historical bid opportunities – an invaluable tool to help you better focus your business, research the full array of government opportunities, and learn important contact information for future opportunities.