Certification: Supporting Documents Upload
Please use the file upload tool below to provide supporting documents and communications
to the U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce Certification Team.
(1) Provide your DUNS #, Company Name and Email Address.
(2) Select the appropriate document title.
(3) Choose a file from your computer to upload.
(4) Click on - “Click here to complete your upload.” Repeat this process for each
document. You will receive an email confirmation for each file uploaded.
Select One Document Title Below:
Select File for Upload
- Uploaded % ( ) Total
- Uploaded files: % () Total files:
- Uploading file:
- Elapsed time: Estimated time: Speed:
After the file is uploaded, you must click on the button below to complete your
Frequently Asked Questions
(1) This page looks different. What happened?
Yes, we changed this page on January 19, 2013. You are no longer required to rename your files prior to uploading because our system will now rename your files with your DUNS #, etc. for you. Just select each file and upload using the tool above.
(2) Which files am I required to upload as part of my certification application?
The list of required documents is provided in your application document. When you complete and sign this document, you will be emailed a copy of your completed application for references purposes. You may also download example application documents (WOSB or EDWOSB) which contain the list of required documents.
(3) How should I prepare my files for upload?
We recommend that you work through the list of required documents placing a copy of each file you intend to upload into a file on your own computer first. Then, begin the upload process. As you complete each upload, an email will be sent to you. You may use these emails as a reference. However, it is possible, our certification team may find a file (or files) that did not upload correctly. This is just the nature of the Internet. We will notify you if you need to upload a document again. This is another good reason to first place all of your files into one folder on your computer.
(4) What if a file listed on the list of required documents doesn't apply to my firm?
This is a very important question, because we are obligated to secure all of the required documents or have a statement from you that a specific document does not apply to your firm and why. Simply create a single page document for any document that does not apply to you with a statement regarding why you have not provided the document and upload it above.
(5) Will you let advise me that all my files have been received?
Yes, we will monitor the status of your application and process and notify you of missing items.
(6) What if I have more questions?
You may want to use our live chat (during normal business hours). Just look to the lower right side of your browser for our live chat interface. And, you may want to return to the "Get Started" page
for our full certification process.