Business Start-Up: Introduction
So, you're interested in starting a business. Congratulations!
The U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce is here to help you to plan and execute to exceed all expectations.
Starting a business of your own can be the beginning of a fulfilling, rewarding and economically powerful future. Starting your business the right way –
leveraging important tools and resources, planning carefully and executing your plan with confidence –
will insure positive results.
First, you should know that the U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce stands ready to help you throughout the life of your firm. We are your Chamber –
independent, innovative and influential.
The U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce provides:
- Education: We provide education to serve different levels of business ownership.
- Tools & Resources: We provide valuable and trusted resources and tools to help you succeed.
- Leverage & Scale: We leverage the scale and clout of the U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce to help drive down the costs associated with running your firm.
- Leadership: We position you as a market leader and lead the charge to advance economic opportunities and growth for women.
- The Women-Led Economy™: We host the Women's Marketplace where women from all across the United States (and the world) come together to support one another through aligning our purchasing dollars with our desire to lead The Women-Led Economy.
In the Business Start-Up area
of the learning center, you will find a wealth of information to assist your business start-up.
We also encourage you to take advantage of the expertise and guidance provided through our meetings & events
(including webcasts), Board of Experts
, Q & A Center
, our many business benefits
(which include business services, financial services and more) and access to additional resources through our Resource Center
Not finding what you need? Please contact us
! Our Member Support Team is ready to help you plan to exceed all expectations!