The U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce is the independent force behind an economic revolution in America.
Using a platform of influence, innovation and opportunity, we work with and for our members to grow successful businesses and careers, and have gained recognition as the most influence effective economic force in America.
The USWCC defines itself as different because we are different. We're sponsored by the interests, aspirations, and needs of our members — not by big corporate or political funds.
We empower women to learn and plan for themselves and their financial future. We sit on the same side of the table — so we know you, we are you — we employ revolutionary new strategies and build solutions that work for you.
The U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce unifies the collective strength of women to leverage our position as the most influential economic force in America.
Women have moved from the home to the workforce, home ownership, elected office, and business ownership. By leveraging our collective strength, we are taking the reins to own our future. (Learn more about The Women-Led Economy.™)
Through the foundation of a groundbreaking new economic platform, we have taken a bold and deeply strategic step empowering women to own the future.
By taking ownership of our business and financial education and solutions, we put an end to target marketing of women, and are building a sustainable economic foundation that powers the long-term needs of our community and future generations.
The U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce puts women in the driver's seat for business, career and financial growth
Whether we are:
- Establishing a bold, new women-led economic marketplace that transforms the purchasing power of women to achieve greater opportunities, independence and sustainability for our community.
- Providing control of our own business and financial solutions bringing choice, independence, trust and sustainability to our community
- Testifying before House and Senate committees
- Preparing reports for Congress
- Educating women about political and legal issues that are barriers to growth
- Filing legal briefs in support of important issues
- Working with other organizations to support the advancement of women
- Providing bottom-line education and resources to help a woman grow her business
- Holding regional and national government contracting summits
- Teaching and providing financial planning and retirement solutions
- - - we always know that our only bias is you.
That's why the U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce remains strongly independent of corporate, financial and political influences. We serve only one master — the economic needs of American women.
I ask you to step up with me. Lend your voice, your membership, and your dreams to our great movement of economic opportunity for women. Together we are opening doors and using our influence to make the lives of all American women more prosperous and independent.
Margot Dorfman, CEO
U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce