Interested in Leadership?
The U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce is seeking members interested in leading and managing certain regions, networks and groups both online (in the Economic Development Center) and locally.
USWCC Leaders will be positioned within their regions, networks, and groups, as well as given the opportunity to participate in influential national and regional activities.
Leaders for these opportunities are selected based on commitment, capability and the ability to work well with our other leaders and members. Interested Members will commit to the principles of The Women Led Economy ™, complete USWCC Leader Training following the steps below, and take an active role matched to their areas of interest and expertise.
To become a leader for the U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce, complete the steps below:
I. Core Competency:
1. Join the U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce at the appropriate level.
2. Attend the web meeting: USWCC Introduction - Leveraging Your Women's Chamber to Grow Your Business
3. Read The Women Led Economy ™.
4. Take The Women Led Economy ™quiz and email it to Lee@uswcc.org.
5. Attend the USWCC Leader Training | Intro meeting (steps 1 - 3 are prerequisite to attending).
1. Commit to memory messaging for the U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce; explore the website, read the about us and identify what drew you to us.
2. Create your USWCC Message using the USWCC Messaging Template.
3. Attend the USWCC Leader Training | Messaging meeting (steps 1 & 2 are prerequisite to attending). Be prepared to share your message with the group; we will work to perfect your message so, as you represent the U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce, your message becomes a part of our unified voice.
III. Step up and lead!
1. Identify one of the regions, networks, and groups in which you would like to lead.
2. Complete the USWCC Leader Commitment Form
3. Develop a USWCC Leader plan. Tailor it to your areas of interest and time available.
4. Attend the USWCC Leader Training | Action meeting.
5. Present your message and for Approval to the USWCC CEO Circle.
IV. Attend Monthly USWCC Leadership Circle meetings.
V. USWCC Advanced Leadership – USWCC CEO Surrogate
1. Prepare a USWCC Presentation which encompasses the scope of the U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce and how you are committed to The Women Led Economy ™.
2. Present to the USWCC CEO Circle for Approval.
If you have questions or would like to be considered for one of these opportunities, please contact us.